I remember when i was in school i always used to hate History but now i feel the importance of History in life. One must know about it. Now a days whenever i get something related to Indian History i find it interesting dig hard to know more about it. :) What are your views? :blink:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I remember when i was in school i always used to hate History but now i feel the importance of History in life. One must know about it. Now a days whenever i get something related to Indian History i find it interesting dig hard to know more about it. :) What are your views? :blink:

I loved history in school and I love it even now. Whenever I can get, I try to read about past as much as possible. In spite of what people may think, history is indeed a crucial part of learning process and our future lies in the history!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I was not too fond of history as a subject while I was studying,but, later I began to develop a lot of interest in it and started buying books.I have some really good volumes on the History of the World brought out by Time Life books, now the series have been discontinued .It is very interesting and informative...a real collectors item !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I didn't loved the History of Foreign country, but when it comes to Indian history. I love it.

Want to make each day Accountable

I consider History as an important subject. But i have no personal liking for this.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I studied History only in school and after that i didn't even looked at it.
when some news comes about indian history, i do take interest. But, i didn't read any book of history,after my schooling.

History is really a interesting subject.I like it but practical idea is more importance than Theory idea. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
history is interesting subject but boring also because of dates

If you take it as a practical period.This subject is jut become a fun..........

I think students could enjoy if the history is of our country, but what kind of enjoyment be taken in studying the history of another countries.

When i was in school,most of the syllabus of history would be covered of other countries.

I think students could enjoy if the history is of our country, but what kind of enjoyment be taken in studying the history of another countries.

When i was in school,most of the syllabus of history would be covered of other countries.

Yes history of india is really vast and interesting.student must concentrate on our country not on other country's history........... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.