"No matter how great your words may be....
You will be judged by your actions!!!!!"

How much do you implement your words in actions??????

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Absolutely people may say anyhting but when asked to apply them on theirself they fail.I don't talk much but when i talk other to do something i always assure that i may be able to do that.And if i say others not to do that i assure that i also may not do that. :)
We may speak a little....but we should be able to show them in actions!!! But often words won't reach actions!!!! Actually it's a kind of betrayal.....towards us or some other people.
What to say about words of politicians???? Best example...isn't it??????

Meera sandhu
If you want to see the real meaning of this proverb then wait for the next election.

Joseph Jose
www.smart4posts.blogspot.com

We may speak a little....but we should be able to show them in actions!!! But often words won't reach actions!!!! Actually it's a kind of betrayal.....towards us or some other people.

Politicians never stic to their words they talk very much about the welfare of people during elections and go away and are seen only in the next elections. :evil:

Yes that's true we must prove our words with actions otherwise we may lose trust of others. :blink:

Politicians never stic to their words they talk very much about the welfare of people during elections and go away and are seen only in the next elections. :evil:

Yes that's true we must prove our words with actions otherwise we may lose trust of others. :blink:

Of course yes!!!
I now remember the story of a shepherd who always call people "Tiger is coming".
At last when real tiger comes, no one come for his help and he lost his sheep.

Yes, if our trust is lost, it's not easy to gain it later

Meera sandhu
If you want to see the real meaning of this proverb then wait for the next election.

What about today's result? You are also from Kerala :P

Meera sandhu
I am pulling this thread up to get more answers!!! :)

Meera sandhu
I try to be as true to my actions as far possible. Whenever I fail,it gives a feeling of guilt!
What i say I do. But in some situation I fail that also due some reasons

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Then you must analyse those reasons to overcome for next time. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.