OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

What step should be taken on blue film market which perform on backend?
I found several times people writing this sentence in orkut or in their blogs.The sentence is.. "Dnt try to show me your attitude,I do have my own" what they...
Today Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari along with his son had lunch with PM Manmohan Singh. Here is the link...
Usually, there are very 2 easy ways to reset Windows password after it is forgotten. One is: use another administrative user on the Windows computer to change or remove the...
Today is my BIRTHDAY.Greet me yar. This is for all of you. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3789]}
The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) caught up in controversy again. Sources say the agency is planning to give away 90 per cent of the CWG flats to the same bureaucrats who...
It's got a bad name Cholesterol is, basically, the fat (lipid), which exists in the outer layer of every cell in your body. Without it, we would die. It performs many important...
Dear Active members can you guess which new awards are comming to boddunan for us?
Deleted - Spam post!
I have never done it as I never got an opportunity. My husband did it before 2 months for the first time. I also want to do so. But hearing his words I almost fainted, as I have...
A word of warm and sincere praise is admiration and flattery? What is your definition of it?
A couple lost their 25 year old son in a fire at home on June 4th. The son who had graduated with MBA from the University of Wisconsin-Madison two weeks earlier had come home for...
When we look around we can see that most people follow the crowd sometimes blindly and sometimes because they feel safer to do so. They tend to do what the majority does rather...
Five blast occurred in Pune.The sixth one was diffused. The bomb blast in busy street of Pune.The blast occured near Mac Donald,J.M road,Near Garwah college,and gandharv road....
In your opinion, whom does a woman love more, her husband or children? :) A difficult question. Yet, try to respond
Man Saves Kid Falling Off Escalator http://in.screen.yahoo.com/man-saves-kid-falling-off-040000550.html
Can you give me names of some things in the world which can be brought under 'The Perfect' category? It may be a visible, invisible or anything else.
Why Irfan pathan is ignored to the indian team ?
Your post has been deleted. we do not accept links in this forum Thanks.
After seven weeks battling tough, foreign conditions at the World Cup, most players would be forgiven for wanting a break. There's the odd one, like Ricky Ponting who may be...