Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When this is done to gain some thing and you know that this overly done is flattery where as the praise is not for gains but true from the heart. The difference is obvious and one knows it instantly.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Amdmiration is a serious thing which comes from heart and flattery is a thing which comes from the greedy feeling to get something from others so they do drama by flattering

I am not clear about your explanation sarala, can you please explain in brief., :huh: :huh:

Vinu
Amdmiration is a serious thing which comes from heart and flattery is a thing which comes from the greedy feeling to get something from others so they do drama by flattering

I am not clear about your explanation sarala, can you please explain in brief., :huh: :huh:

Vinodh, what she means to say is that when you praise someone falsely only to get something out of that person is flattery and the reverse opposite is admiration.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Admiration is the actual liking or appreciation by a person for someone seeing his/her quality/work.But flattery may not be it may be a false admiration just to please a person to get some advantage from him/her. :)
Admiration is the actual liking or appreciation by a person seeing for someone seeing his/her quality/work.But flattery may not be it may be a false admiration just to please a person to get some advantage from him/her. :)

The basic difference is that flattery is insincere whereas admiration is sincere and comes from heart!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.