OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Moderators are requested to reveal the same so that members can come to know how far they are from reaching $200 mark.
IS weblink submission Proggram sttoped now? :huh:
Summer...winter...rainy.....autumn...spring..... Seasons are like different shades of life, they keep changing. Which one is your personal favourite, that can make you feel more...
In recent times Siddha, Ayurveda,Homeopathy are also getting popular and these have less side effects than Allopathy. Please share your views on this.
YOu can see it here http://realrockingblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/googles-work-environment-best-companies.html
Cheap Chinese video games easily available in the market have customers in the age group of 8-35.what do u think?
Do you think quiz competitions will help in developing mental maturity?
Do you think women are well protected by Indian Laws pertaining to women issues?
WHAT HAPPENED TO POLL SECTION? IT IS SHOWING 500 ERROR 500 WHEN I AM TRYING TO OPEN IT? PLEASE HELP ME????????
Please answer in reference to the Indian standards, how much should a man or woman weight according to her/his height?
The most Popular Reality show on Television.The Fifth season of Indian Idol started airing on Sony TV. Today is the final day for Indian Idol 5. Which contestant...
Stuck in a tricky situation and struggling to make a decision? It would be better if you leave it on your wife, scientists say. Researchers at the University Of Southern...
When you open the forums . You can see it easily that each and every forum is initiated by Sandhya. So Sandhya I will call you forum initiator. Your mind is filled up of huge...
Frienda, :) This is a really wonderful milestone boddunan has crossed--we have now more than 1000 articles! :woohoo: Thanks to each one of you to make this possible,I...
Here again I have to turn to the great man - Leo Tolstoy and I quote: Freethinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without prejudice and who without fearing to...
Dear Sir, Previously my balance was Rs. 570/- but i edited one article today then it goes to Rs. 560/- then again it approved but this time my balance is 550/- why Rs. 10...
I submitted 14 weblinks two days earlier. Today I found some has been approved and rest four weblinks are rejected. I can not understand what is the reason behind it??...
That Tamilians as a whole are given to hyperbole is a given. Look at the way they have a "Tiltle" for every Tom, Dick and Harry in politics and in moviedom....
Friends, We have been shamed and shocked by the conduct of most of our politicians and today I quote Bernard Shaw's dig at a political career:"He knows nothing;he thinks...
Hi guys today the god of cricket Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar crossed the 200 mark in one day internationals