When we look around we can see that most people follow the crowd sometimes blindly and sometimes because they feel safer to do so. They tend to do what the majority does rather than be different...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, you are right, if we does not find any way in our mind then we go according to the crowd

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I go with the crowd when i find my brain not working for the particular thing but i feel it better to listen/follow others when we can't decide where to go.Most of the time it is safe but sometimes it may be risky but that's luck and you can't blame it to others. :blink:
May be following a crowd may be like an art

Either that person is a con or a thief or is attracted to someone or is following someone.

If a person blindly follows a crowd, probably he might get hurt hitting someone or a pole.

Swetha Shenoy
I agree, but not most almost all people, say 99% have a herd mentality. Look in the media, and you will see what happens. A person who is hyped by the media, even though he or she may be completely without talent or merit, will get a huge number of fans, just because the media says so. Not just that, even in real life, people who speak nonsense and phony praises of others, even though they may not mean it, are still liked by many, in spite of their complete phonyness! Its like people are programmed to do it.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

May be following a crowd may be like an art

Either that person is a con or a thief or is attracted to someone or is following someone.

If a person blindly follows a crowd, probably he might get hurt hitting someone or a pole.

But when the same person follows the crowd with open eyes then also sometimes he/she may find him/herself hitting the pole. :woohoo:
We have a proverb
"Munpe gamikkum govu thante
Pinpe gamikkum bahugokkalellaam"

All cattle will follow the cow which is going first. i.e. Without even thinking if it's right or wrong, people blindly follows the person who takes enough courage to lead people from the front...even if he is going right or wrong way.

Actually, very often people hesitate to take their decisions and blindly follows predecided ways created by any other person, thinking it's always right....which may not be true always

But I always believe.....where ever we go, we should be able to leave our own distinct marks....far away from even the greatest man's shadows...though we can get good inspirations from them :)
t77091_2012-07-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
We have a proverb

All cattle will follow the cow which is going first. i.e. Without even thinking if it's right or wrong, people blindly follows the person who takes enough courage to lead people from the front...even if he is going right or wrong way.

Actually, very often people hesitate to take their decisions and blindly follows predecided ways created by any other person, thinking it's always right....which may not be true always

But I always believe.....where ever we go, we should be able to leave our own distinct marks....far away from even the greatest man's shadows...though we can get good inspirations from them :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8115]}
0001.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
We have a proverb

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8115]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8116]}

I don't want to be like one among those 3 blindly following the first :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
This is true. That is why most people believe in God, religion, caste system etc. Thoughts and actions of most are tailor made.

This is natural. Original thinkers and leaders are fewer. Most will adopt the more prevalent view and line of action. This is convenient, safe and best way to gain popularity- even though cheap.

There is a Hindi poem- Leek Leek Gadi chale, leek hi chale kapoot, bina leek ke teen hai, shayar, sinha, sapoot. (The train and unworthy son go by routine track. Without track are three- poet, lion and worthy son.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes,people do follow others.They think that there are many people who are following that same thing,why i remain in following that?

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.