OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Lets have a discussion on the Oscars and Indian Film awards. I think Oscar awards are simple, good and better than the Indian Film award ceremony which is very colorful,with...
Women exposed to high levels of certain kinds of pollutants are less likely to give birth to male children.
Approximately 100 calories in a standard 5 ounce pour of wine.
Most of us definitely agree that we should not hear,see,speak bad but is it that we should should close our eyes or stop someone who is doing somthing wrong?. I am really...
My dearest friend often make fun of me in my college days because whenever I hear some nice song, I used to say, I remember that occasion now, I remember that person now. i.e. I...
What is your expectation in 2012?
I don't what's it? Is it a glitch or what?. Article which is rejected is appearing on the home page. :blink: Can some one explain? :blink:
Oil is major economic factor in world. Her is list of biggest oil producing countries....
Most Unusual Homes in the...
A new Third front has been formed with Jayalalitha of AIADMK and CPI coming together and SP also joining ! Mulayam with his big ambition of becoming a PM has already shown that...
Is US culture better than Indian culture ?
Fast paced life takes a toll of your energy. Body demands, replenishing of the Spent up energies. Failure to replenish spent up energy will make you dull and robs away your...
Yesterday while reaching home i saw an accident. The person speaking in mobile phone while crossing the road. Suddenly a bus came and everything is finished with in a fraction...
Pune Warriors have not ruled out playing Sri Lanka allrounder Angelo Mathews in the IPL despite the player saying he has a pulled muscle that will take about eight weeks to heal.
Indian Team announced | India vs Sri Lanka Test Squad Dhoni(c) Shewag Sachin Dravid Laxman Ghambir Yuvraj Singh Raina Zaheer Khan M.Vijay Harbhajan...
What's the best birthday treat you've given to your friends ever?
Indians visiting Britain on tourist visas will now be able to visit neighbouring Ireland without a visa..great
Yuvraj Singh will be back to normal in couple of months: Doctors said.He is released from hospital and will come back soon.
http://livepicturez.blogspot.com/2010/08/making-of-plastic-surgrey.html
Hello Friends, I am very glad to introduce you all my new website - www.drsheetalk.webs.com . This is the website where I will be dealing with the patients online and...