OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Sorry, am a little bit late. July 31st was the death anniversary of this Emperor of Bollywood music world. Let us all remember him in this occasion. :) :) {CJATTACHMENT...
FOR FITNESS YOGA
Why sunday got slow performance and less page impression for all website and blogs?
God helps those who helps themselves.-is Monalisa comment thn does she mean that poor doesn't help themselves & why there is sorrow in world due 2 poverty
I don't know what to do in my country, I'm a male graduate belonging to an O.C, middle class, Hindu family, I have studied 10+2(intermediate) for 4 years, wasting 2 years in...
If you want to compare with any character of any epic then which character you will compare yourself? I will compare myself with Mumtaaj
There was a news recently that an internet de-addiction center has opened up in China. Surprisingly there are many people joining there as patients! Do you think that such...
Who will be in the 16 member squad of world cup 2011?
I received My first check after a long waiting . I am so happy to see that one. I waited for 6 months exactly with out writing one article also. Now I am very near to my second...
Warren Deutrom, the Cricket Ireland chief executive, has slammed the ICC's decision to trim the next World Cup to just the ten Full Members nations, describing it as...
After long wait i'd plan to build website but website name to bring succes in my website. Please give me U'r top website name for my website which will based on...
I invite u all to share me 5 Webhost which are having zero coding or like WYSIWYG & multiple feature if my budget is 50$ year
The election to different Legislative assemblies had completed successfully.The surveys are predicting change in Bengal and...
Is training necessary for a person who enters into a job?
Hello, I request all the members to kindly reduce posting threads which are related to Games, like A B C D game, TION game etc. Boddunan is primarily an educational site and...
I mean a high-school in Panchayat, A graduate in assemblies and in corporations. A qualified professional as a chief minister. A postgraduate in Parliament A professional as...
Its more than shameful and not even close to any term that is called "human".Is the greed for power so great that even human life is indispensable? Thousands killed...
These pictures are very innovative... http://livepicturez.blogspot.com/2009/11/creative-bus-stops.html
Describe your self in single Word?
Can anyone suggest me the list of red color flowers names please