OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Producer: PEN India Pvt Ltd and Boundscript Director: Sujoy Ghosh Cast: Vidya Balan, Parambarata Chatterjee, Nawaz Siddiqui and Sashwata Mukherjee What it’s about: So now we...
How do you all feel just the night before going on a trip.I just feel excited eager to see the places.Almost lost sleep the night before the trip.
I knew every one wants to or like to take rest on Sunday after working for whole week. Want or like to spend the time with family members or go on picnic or go to meet the...
It's a bit lengthy, really sorry. yet I felt, it's worth sharing. A few points told are really nice. ”THROUGH A RAPIST’S EYES” (PLS TAKE TIME TO READ THIS. it may save a...
Let us look out the learning methods. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9813]}
Dear friends I want to share with you my project which i have done in my company for awareness. The voice is mine and the graphics is done by my collegue who is a graphics...
:) I belief in that some thing is better than nothing. And you?
Albert Einstein was known for his brilliant quotes ,.....need we say more after reading the two given below ? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10992]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10993]}
Just 20 days are left before we see new PM. What you think, who is going to win?
I thought it might be interesting to start this thread and let everyone share his/her skills and areas of expertise. I am looking at a few objectives here (there could be more...
Israel is handing back ownership of a czarist-era landmark in the heart of Jerusalem to Russia, defusing a long-simmering dispute between the two countries right before Israel's...
It is good to hate other because he is not as you.what your thought.
Name the subject you hated hated the most during your school days????
Suppose you won 1 crore of rupees by participating in a TV show or in KBC how would you like to spend the money?
Rhymes for Little Kids: www.nurseryrhymes4u.com/
Do you think division of states into minor state will help in solving problems?
How to improve traffic for blog on Sunday? I did not get page impression more than 200 on Sunday. Is there anyway to improve it.
Dear Family and Friends from Boddunan! Wishing you all 'Eid Mubarak'! Hope you all have enjoyed this day with sheer kuma and qubani ka meetha and many more delicacies!...
In Boddunan Family we have more than 3000 members. If everybody will give 30-40 page impression so we can easily reach at our Goal but I think that around 50 members are only...
Its so simple fact,but the matter is heating up so fast tht religion & terrorist r killing both religion & terrorist in front of highly educated countrys like USA,UK,INDIA