OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

the second match of the india-australia series is on...guys use this forum to post your views about the happenings of the match and reveal your couch-expert side.
I am very happy because i became silver member today in boddunan. Thanks to boddunan...
When the question comes about going on Holidays may be single or may be with friends or family members, we all planned it in advance. If you happen to go on Holiday Tour...
Everything is possible. Look at the image. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9814]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10460]}
These days youngsters want to get things done as soon as possible. Whereas elders want to slowly examine a thing and see its pros and cons before doing something. Every...
No occasion could be a better occasion than The Independence day of India to recapitulate its great past and its achievements. Algebra, trigonometry and calculus orignated...
I am frustrated with my local broadband. Just want to know how BSNL broadband works? If anyone using it!
China is officially encouraging it. In Shanghai alone 40000 men and women of advancing age have enrolled themselves with match-makers!! But we Indians always take a dim view of...
Today is Dr. C.N Annadurai , the former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu's death anniversary. He changed the name of the state as Tamil Nadu. He was called 'Anna', born on Sep 15,...
In U.P. now days cases of rapes, murders, extortion and communal riots are common. It seems like that the state government failed to have law and order in the state. Do you think...
Why we are jealous to see the growth of other or your friend.Anybody know that.
Have i missed it or it is still to be announced.
Would like to know something about it and the product
There are basically four seasons in a year namely summer, autumn, spring and winter. Every season has its own significance and influence in our lives... My question is among...
Muttiah Muralitharan, the leading wicket-taker in Tests and ODIs, will retire from international cricket after the first Test against India in Galle, which begins on July 18....
What are the top 2 websites you visit everyday?
The mayor of Varanasi has demonstrated robust sense of patriotism and national pride by boycotting Queen's baton ceremony ceremony. The Mayor aptly recalled that the freedom...
How to stop snoring as it has become a great problem for many?
Justify How is ERP used in small businees.