OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10461]}
How to see how many points we have completed in forums in a day?
Aussies are back what they love best!! After inflicting a humiliating defeat they are well set to inflict another in the 2nd Test in the Ashes series. And the tormentor is one...
Are you a morning person? Which part of the day do you find yourself most productive and energetic, is it morning, mid-morning, afternoon, evening or late evening?
so far 15 or so people are died this year after the monsoon began. It is spreading very fast and with this damn thing the Dengue fever, Chi quine Guinea and swine are there. All...
" MUST READ" " MUST READ" " MUST READ" Can ELECTRICITY pass through Flash light of the Digital camera to your body??? Yes it is 100%...
Start Investing for your better future. If you need any suggestion regarding your Investment just ask your questions here
Raid puts bin Laden's wife in spotlight http://in.news.yahoo.com/video/world-22186928/osama-bin-laden-dead-bin-laden-s-wives-25110046.html
Teenage is the age that starts from thirteen years to nineteen years and they are considered as a strength of a country. So here goes my question:- What difference do you...
What kind of effect do movies have on the youth of a nation?
What irritates u most???
Do you think house relocation (shifting) is a big problem and how to solve it?
I got a mail about this and thought of sharing it here.I hope Sajeetharan don't say that he had posted this already :laugh: Wipro Academy of Software Excellence...
How to get rid of dowry death problem (especially in India)?
Boddunan should check the iP address to stop false registration here or else there will be 1000 registered members and we will find only 10 active members
no 1 is concerned at all considering the issue of bombing r spreading so fast.But if there is issue of religion like Ba...,go.... whole country is burned & destroyed within...
Hello, Iam using firefox for the past few days. After logging to boddunan it automatically logs out after sometime. This happens almost every 10 minutes appromiately. Have...
Why Goodness does not prosper? Why only Bad and evil gain health and wealth and prosperity?
In my earlier post I had discussed about how to capture the IP address of a remote computer. Once you obtain this IP address it is necessary to trace it back to it’s source. So...
Punisher: War Zone http://www.boddunan.com/component/content/article/7-movies/8536-movie-reviews-25.html?directory=3 ”just like its first part FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! and lil...