I knew every one wants to or like to take rest on Sunday after working for whole week. Want or like to spend the time with family members or go on picnic or go to meet the friends or go to meet some relatives etc.
Not only this some may be having special food cooked in the house by their mother or wife.
Some may have the program of cleaning their house or car and any other work as such.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Every day is Sunday for me. I watch TV and enjoy my favourite lunch cooked by my Mother. I just have fun.
Sunday is holiday and full masti for whole day with family members.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
My first work on sunday is to visit my Aunty's house and then i will come back and watch TV, inbetween some small nap, and small quarrel with my wife. If anything on the above list is missed, then it cant be a sunday for me.
I knew every one wants to or like to take rest on Sunday after working for whole week. Want or like to spend the time with family members or go on picnic or go to meet the friends or go to meet some relatives etc.
Not only this some may be having special food cooked in the house by their mother or wife.
Some may have the program of cleaning their house or car and any other work as such.

What you said is for those who are out for work all along the week and wait anxiously for Sunday's arrival My case is different. I'm an offline free lancer.I work from my home. Most of my clients are from my place and the jobs will be coming to me and after finishing, the jobs (Finished) will be collected from my home.
Now you can imagine, because i won't leave the comforts of my home at the same time i''m rendering service to my customers. If you people have one Sunday, I have 6 Sundays,hence all days are special for me. And everyday is a celebration for me.
Rightly said my Sunday is for rest most of the time as it is tiring for me to work for whole week. Spend time with my parents and do some house hold works which my wife keep pending for me to do on Sundays. :)
Thanks Arle for sharing your views. And for the person like me who is in Marketing Department just want to take rest on Sunday after doing the works like meeting the clients, give them the consultancy and if possible to have the meeting with client outside my area, get tired and need the rest. Mostly here almost all the offices are close on Sunday (It is Public Holiday for those working in Government as well as private offices).
I knew you are your own boss.
Even for me also every day is a sunday. I watch movies, enjoy having fun with my relatives and watch tv and listen to songs

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Even for me also every day is a sunday. I watch movies, enjoy having fun with my relatives and watch tv and listen to songs

That's because I think you are not on the job but I know its difficult to stay at home all the day. :blink:
SJ, don't ever think that being at home whole day is difficult thing. we can spend time in many ways. there will be alot of task to do and spend our time

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

SJ, don't ever think that being at home whole day is difficult thing. we can spend time in many ways. there will be alot of task to do and spend our time

I said this as I find it difficult to stay at home all the day even on Sundays I don't understand how my wife stays whole day at home may be she is now habitual for it. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.