OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

How creativity it is {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4021]}
In our state, strict rules are there. We can't convert an agricultural land to residential area, even if it belong to us. Rules have made strict years before to save our paddy...
Do you forgive the person who cheated you? Share your feelings towards this.
Have You Ever Seen "TREE MAN"?? He is Here!! Have you ever seen tree man!! Full NEWS HERE!!
Once again another shocking incident of hooch tragedy claiming 108 precious lives! This illict liquor trade thrives with the knowledge of all - the state excise department,the...
When I am trying to PM any of the members, I am getting the message "CSRF attack recognized" What does it mean???
Many parents believe, if we teach our kid in a high standard school, he will develop good qualities and become a good citizen. Also, he will reach high positions easily. But, i...
Many people tend to put off things to a later date or time...Such a habit is called Procrastination which simply means To put off doing something, especially out of habitual...
How to earn monet through youtube. I some articles online i have read that youtube is paying money for vidoes. Is this true.... :ohmy:
Is still referral bonus system is working. My referrals are increasing rapidly. But no increment in my referral bonus.
When you lost your wallet know this things to save your money. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/lost-your-wallet-here-s-what-you-do-slideshow/
Share your views and experiences with all of us.
Bollywood contributed through its great Lyrics to inject Patriotism during the Independence day struggle and continued its trend after Independence. Some of the inspiring songs...
I think the results of the recently held elections do reflect the collective fury of the masses against a corrupt, unfeeling and insufferably arrogant puppet government which...
The reactions of people, seeing a partially filled glass are the detrimental factors that throw light on their attitude. What’s your take on this?
I see everyone payment are approved. My payment still show pending. I am new member of this site. Is this site pay or not. I collect cash by doing some activities on this site....
Agnipath,Agnipath,Agnipath!!! I seen movie today. I like it . Sanjay datt role is to danger.
What brings a bigger SMILE to your face ? 1.Meeting My Old Friends 2.When I see smile on my moms face.. 3.Seeing an sms from dear ones 4.Monday Declared A Govt....
If you ever get an opportunity to be a president of our country what problems or matters you would like to work on first and why?