OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

What kind of mobile connection do you use? Prepaid or Postpaid
We all have friends in our life and friendship is something which makes our life filled with love, fun and excitement... My question is will you ever lie to help your friend?
Develop your English through this website: www.upakari.com
Do you think we can save the planet earth from ultra violent rays?
What do you think what is your weakness..and what are the steps you are taking for this.. lets dicuss here..
Do you think flood relief camps do provide good service to the needy?
If some body join under my referral link then from where I will find his name and how willI get to know that how many article he has posted
Please see this article: Movie Reviews 25 http://www.boddunan.com/component/content/article/7-movies/8536-movie-reviews-25.html?directory=3 Following is a piece of the...
What can be done to bring the people of India above the poverty line???
CAN ANY MARRIAGE RELATIONSHIP SURVIVE WITHOUT GOD
I am finding any member on line and I am seeing very less activity today. I was thinking today is sunday and most of the people are out of work so I will spend some time with...
THE FROZEN fruity dessert may have its own cooling appeal but we are talking of a sorbet of a warmer kind - the kind that lifts up spirits after a heartbreak or when a serious...
For all those who are enthusiastic about numbers here's something amusing- October 2010 has 5 Fridays 5 Saturdays 5 Sundays All in one month!!!!! :D This happens...
ENTHIRAN HQ BGM's & DIALOGUES first on net ~=:TrackList:=~ Bad Chitti Intro Bullet Fall [SmS Tone] Chitti Music Chitti Starts Feeling Climax Chitti Run Intro...
Click here to see the greetings
There is very strong demand for awarding Bharat Ratna to Sachin Tendulkar for maing two centuries. In the past, there have been demands for awarding Babu Jag jeevan Ram and...
Hi everyone, With India on the verge of becoming the super power nation, we should remember that there should be all round development. Let India not only be a superpower...
What are the ingredients of success? I find this quote of Dale Carnegie to be very apt one and I quote :"Flaming enthusiam,backed up by horse sense and persistence,is the...
In India rich is pushing the poor behind.No development in their lifes.
Can boddunan reply daily for daily page impression of boddunan so members will know how much effort will require to make it 100K page impression.