Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's really a head ache for me to arrange everything for a journey....at least 2 day preparations that I can't sleep well the fortnight

My mother mostly does the packing for me. ;) Though I love packing my clothes for a trip. Its fun! :cheer:

Before marriage, we rarely go for trips.
But now, frequent shifts and going home for vacations.....

Packing my daughter's make up items now....I hate it most :woohoo: :woohoo: . She wants everything matching pair :cheer:
So, after selecting her dresses, I have to choose matching bangles, ear rings, chains, hair clips and even sandals :laugh: :laugh:
:laugh:

Matching stuffs I love that but I do it for myself maybe that is why its fun for me! :) I had many trips till now and I so wish that I have much more till I get married. ;)

Collect maximum now itself.....you can avoid buying a balm for your husband's head ache later :cheer: :cheer:

Na I am collecting and the collection never seems maximum to me. So I will keep on collecting what if I have to buy a balm along with my stuffs later on. :P I don't mind and won't even let my husband mind. :laugh:

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.