OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Love of all kinds and all hues!! That of mother,sister,sweet heart and so on and so forth. And each one of this makes life beautiful and worth living and hatred hastens your end...
Who has got the upper hand in todays match? Can India tackle Steyn and Morkel? http://sports.in.msn.com/cricket/2011CricketWorldCup/article.aspx?cp-documentid=5015278
GOLD RATE TODAY 24 karat:2065 22 karat:1893
More often, a thing that we lost is lost for ever. But sometimes, miracle do happen in our life and God returns back something or some person that we never expected to get...
Sydney overcome Indian simply by sixty-five operates inside the beginning tri-series global in the Victoria Cricket Ground. The actual tourists had been bowled away regarding 151...
Really England cricket team at its best for few years.England have won 3 matches against Australia in 5 one day matches series in England.I hope that England win other two...
Today is my birthday and my office people are going to invite me to celebrate it. Ah.... I am very hesitating
It may seem a simple question. But it is not the case. In Kerala, Hindus calculate their birthday every year, the same way we calculate Srikrishna Jayanthi or...
Suppose a Fairy or angel meets you in your dream and she asks you to go for three wishes...Which three wishes would you opt for??
Hello friends, I think you all will feel strange after reading this but this should be done by us. We all daily do discussion on various problems and gives a lot of opinions....
Develop your knowledge through this wonderful website: www.egyankosh.ac.in
Very Good Morning to all my boddunan friends! I have stumbled upon a few well-known maxims which were re-phrased and turned upside down by one Mr. Ahluwalia.Here they...
Do you think Economics as
How to avoid forgetfulness and make our life better by remembering things?
Use hot oil massage once a month.It also helps to stop hair fall.
Do you noticed that boddunan had changed a lot from what boddunan was one month before ? Total look of the site had changed.Now its superb. Added more features which...
Has any body got payment which has been sent to the members on 30th september? I am waiting for my cheque
1. How to remove crimes? and 2. How to give rise to more job opportunities? these are the two important issues to be solved to make our county little more fast making.
Jayanta Talukdar, Tarundeep Rai and Rahul Banerjee on Saturday, Sep 4 did India proud by clinching gold at the 4th Archery World Cup being held at Shanghai.
Problems keep us alive. Do you agree with this statement?