Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Today in the evening I visited the temple of Mata Rani.But in the morning I was busy cleaning the house and cooking food.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Today in the evening I visited the temple of Mata Rani.But in the morning I was busy cleaning the house and cooking food.

So only on Sundays you do cleaning and cooking?. :blink:

I don't visit temples much as I don't like to visit crowded place and you know how much crowd is there in the temples these days. :)
No I everyday do all my household work alone.I have no maid in my house.But Sunday is very special and so I cooked special food on Sunday.And temples are always crowded that means we will not visit temples.But today where I visit it was not much crowded.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Yes, SJ, when people get habitual then there will be no boring in staying at home.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, SJ, when people get habitual then there will be no boring in staying at home.

I know ladies who stay at home find their own ways to keep them busy my wife engage herself in the kids and says she passes time with them nicely. :)
Yesterday, kid's fest at Vavu's school.....so tense.....
her dance etc etc

today, am happy to see father after a short break......i think, after 2 months. he came to Thrissur today. am happy.

Meera sandhu
SJ, Unmarried girls spend their time in learning cooking, craft works, preparing for some exam, watching tv and helping mother

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yesterday, kid's fest at Vavu's school.....so tense.....
her dance etc etc

today, am happy to see father after a short break......i think, after 2 months. he came to Thrissur today. am happy.

That means you are enjoying the whole day in trisur.
All the best to vavoos for her first appearance.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Every day is Sunday for me. I watch TV and enjoy my favourite lunch cooked by my Mother. I just have fun.

haha...same here. I have completed my B.tech in June, this year and now doing nothing.

Want to make each day Accountable

Every day is Sunday for me. I watch TV and enjoy my favourite lunch cooked by my Mother. I just have fun.

haha...same here. I have completed my B.tech in June, this year and now doing nothing.

Doing nothing? :blink:

Searching job itself is a difficult job. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.