Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The night before a trip is very exciting. Packing bags, planning the days ahead, the last minute rush keeps me on my toes. Sometimes I am not even able to sleep well as I am too curious for the trip to start. :silly:

Live in the present :)
How do you all feel just the night before going on a trip.I just feel excited eager to see the places.Almost lost sleep the night before the trip.

Short trips dont bother me at all since I go to Bangalore almost every month so it is almost a routine to me.But when it is a family holiday or a long vacation then I am tense and normally end up not sleeping the previous night .. :huh:

Even short trips can make me as excited as long ones. I get excited whenever I have to travel someplace, only Those do not make me woke-up whole night.

Yes I agree, when it is some place which is not your routine travel,it can be really exciting.Last summer, we three of us mother and daughters went for a weekend stay to Haasan,Belur and Halebid.We had a blast,but the previous night I was tensed up for some reason,may be because we were planning to drive and take an old car,but it worked out fine in the end !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It's really a head ache for me to arrange everything for a journey....at least 2 day preparations that I can't sleep well the fortnight

My mother mostly does the packing for me. ;) Though I love packing my clothes for a trip. Its fun! :cheer:

It's really a head ache for me to arrange everything for a journey....at least 2 day preparations that I can't sleep well the fortnight

My mother mostly does the packing for me. ;) Though I love packing my clothes for a trip. Its fun! :cheer:

Before marriage, we rarely go for trips.
But now, frequent shifts and going home for vacations.....

Packing my daughter's make up items now....I hate it most :woohoo: :woohoo: . She wants everything matching pair :cheer:
So, after selecting her dresses, I have to choose matching bangles, ear rings, chains, hair clips and even sandals :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Packing my daughter's make up items now....I hate it most :woohoo: :woohoo: . She wants everything matching pair :cheer:
So, after selecting her dresses, I have to choose matching bangles, ear rings, chains, hair clips and even sandals :laugh: :laugh:
:laugh:

Matching stuffs I love that but I do it for myself maybe that is why its fun for me! :) I had many trips till now and I so wish that I have much more till I get married. ;)

Before going on a trip I just lost my sleep.I just wait for the morning.Just excited to see how the place would be.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I don't feel like sleeping and love to watch a perfect movie before having a perfect Journey... :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
I don't feel like sleeping and love to watch a perfect movie before having a perfect Journey... :)

But if we don't sleep well overnight, next day whole through the journey we will feel sleepy.......can't enjoy the journey well :unsure:

If we are going home, I always prefer night trains so that I can spend that time in sleeping

Meera sandhu

But if we don't sleep well overnight, next day whole through the journey we will feel sleepy.......can't enjoy the journey well :unsure:

If we are going home, I always prefer night trains so that I can spend that time in sleeping

I have sleep of around 4-5 hours. Enough for me... :P :P.... Waise it also depends upon the kind of place you are going through..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

So, after selecting her dresses, I have to choose matching bangles, ear rings, chains, hair clips and even sandals :laugh: :laugh:
:laugh:

Matching stuffs I love that but I do it for myself maybe that is why its fun for me! :) I had many trips till now and I so wish that I have much more till I get married. ;)

Collect maximum now itself.....you can avoid buying a balm for your husband's head ache later :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.