Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Every day is Sunday for me. I watch TV and enjoy my favourite lunch cooked by my Mother. I just have fun.

haha...same here. I have completed my B.tech in June, this year and now doing nothing.

Doing nothing? :blink:

Searching job itself is a difficult job. :laugh:

Actually I want to do MBA. I am going to shift to Vadodara in January for MBA coaching.

Want to make each day Accountable

Every day is Sunday for me. I watch TV and enjoy my favourite lunch cooked by my Mother. I just have fun.

haha...same here. I have completed my B.tech in June, this year and now doing nothing.

Actually I want to do MBA. I am going to shift to Vadodara in January for MBA coaching.

So you might be busy in preparing for the entrance. :blink:

But that's true one has a tough time spending at home when he/she is not used to it. :)

But that's true one has a tough time spending at home when he/she is not used to it. :)

I will start preparing in January.
No sir, I don't feel any tough in spending time at home. This is best time in my life.
I have never spend this much free time in my life. :laugh:

No sir, I don't feel any tough in spending time at home. This is best time in my life.

Oh for sure you would find it boring after sometime. It happened with me too when I completed my engineering and spend 2~3 months at home as at that time I had no job and was searching job. :)
:( I always plan to do write an article or complete my incomplete article, but every Sunday I failed to doing so. I prefer to sleep.
I knew every one wants to or like to take rest on Sunday after working for whole week. Want or like to spend the time with family members or go on picnic or go to meet the friends or go to meet some relatives etc.
Not only this some may be having special food cooked in the house by their mother or wife.
Some may have the program of cleaning their house or car and any other work as such.
B) It means Sunday is not weekend for you.
SJ, Unmarried girls spend their time in learning cooking, craft works, preparing for some exam, watching tv and helping mother
:( I always plan to do write an article or complete my incomplete article, but every Sunday I failed to doing so. I prefer to sleep.
I knew every one wants to or like to take rest on Sunday after working for whole week. Want or like to spend the time with family members or go on picnic or go to meet the friends or go to meet some relatives etc.
Not only this some may be having special food cooked in the house by their mother or wife.
Some may have the program of cleaning their house or car and any other work as such.

Even I think to write at least 2 articles on Sundays but I can't as I devote most of the time on the forums. :laugh:

Oh for sure you would find it boring after sometime. It happened with me too when I completed my engineering and spend 2~3 months at home as at that time I had no job and was searching job. :)

Sir, I love this life. I knew that next time this kind of life will only come when i will get retire,so enjoying every bit of it.
From January, life would be busy.

Sir, I love this life. I knew that next time this kind of life will only come when i will get retire,so enjoying every bit of it.
From January, life would be busy.

That's right you won't find this time never in your life as whole life you will have to work once you get on to the job. :)
Anil wrote: It means Sunday is not weekend for you

Anilji, Sunday is weekend only for me, but it does not considered as a holiday as for me every day is holiday because i dont have any commitments now

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.