OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Know best Proverbs through www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/proverbs.html
Do you think colony members should form team to develop colony for betterment?
Dear friends who are not aware about Google Adsense revenue sharing program ,if boddunan will get 100k page impression everyday then it may get approved from adsense revenue...
Dear All, Please read the message below carefully and alert the authorities of any suspicious movement of people/objects. We all need to be on extra alert during this festive...
Send me some topics to write articles.
Which browser is best to work on boddunan. IE, Crome or Firefox.
Hello, Is it possible to edit / delete the comments we post for polls?
please visit the below...
Happy New Year- 2010… Here are my greetings And sincere wishes For a happy and prosperous year 2010 That is knocking your door For inviting you to enter a...
Dear friends Now days most of the Internet users are tryibg find a legit site which will pay them. I have joined 2 indian site Boddunan.com and Indiasstudychannel.com. They...
Do you think film stars can become a good politicians or an ex-government officer can become a good politician?
Person Who fall in love easily ? is Mentally strong or weak? I want to say wise person does not fall in love easily is it true.
The doctors are on strike and from tommorrow public transport employees are starting stike for separate Telangana. What can one acheive by separating a state into small...
Being unmarried for whole life does it make any difference? :blink: Yes at least in INDIA if someone decides to remain unmarried or someone does not marry in his/her life...
Openings today and tommorow in following company.Please forward this to required people on this platforms {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3954]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3955]}
Railways on Friday decided to reduce the advance reservation period for Tatkal tickets from 48 hours to 24 hours in a move to prevent misuse of the scheme introduced to...
This is unbelieveble. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4022]}
I noticed in the Forum Discussion page that members were ranked Junior, Senior, Expert, Platinum etc. How and when one become upgrades. What is the criteria. The point system...
Our spining hero Harbhajan Singh who holds the rare distinction of claiming the Aussie great Ricky Ponting's wickets maximum number of times and was also known as the chief...
Boddunan must look into this form of spamming. What do you say?