Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ronark wrote: All beaches are situated very near or far?

All Beaches are at city outscuts. but very pleasant one. Once we there, we feel like staying there.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yesterday, kid's fest at Vavu's school.....so tense.....
her dance etc etc

today, am happy to see father after a short break......i think, after 2 months. he came to Thrissur today. am happy.

That means you are enjoying the whole day in trisur.
All the best to vavoos for her first appearance.

function was on Saturday
Sunday..its hang over :silly:

Meera sandhu
Special beach means, near the beach we can get many things. In vizag there is
Sagar nagar beach - hear people get colored stones
Rishikonda beach - near the beach there will be some hill of buddha
RK beach - here we can see ramakrishna parama hamsa mission
yerada beach and vuda beach

All beaches are situated very near or far?

i think, you have never visited beaches...
come to Kerala once... you will definitely love its sunsets at sea shores and back waters...both

Meera sandhu
I have visited most of these beaches. only 2 beaches i could not visit as they are so far from our city

Special beach means, near the beach we can get many things. In vizag there is
Sagar nagar beach - hear people get colored stones
Rishikonda beach - near the beach there will be some hill of buddha
RK beach - here we can see ramakrishna parama hamsa mission
yerada beach and vuda beach

All beaches are situated very near or far?

i think, you have never visited beaches...
come to Kerala once... you will definitely love its sunsets at sea shores and back waters...both

In September month, I had visited Diu. There are saw 2 beaches.Yes, I also want to visit Kerala, the God Own's State.Life Me ek baar,toh jaroor ayunga I really want to come once in my lifetime and want to see the boat race.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Sarala you are correct we can do lots many things being at home like cleaningthe house, drawer or arranging the books or other articles and so one. It is we who have to take interest or show interest in doing the work at home when we are free
Even a lady who stays whole day at home can conduct classes of tailoring, cookery or tuition also. If we have mind then we will have many ways to spend our time

Sarala you are correct we can do lots many things being at home like cleaningthe house, drawer or arranging the books or other articles and so one. It is we who have to take interest or show interest in doing the work at home when we are free

Name of the day will not make any difference to me. All Days are my busy days and special days
On Sundays. I do not go to office but get ready as usual and visit the market. I also meet some friends. Then I work on my home computer. But this Sunday, my computer mouse stopped working and so, I roamed more in street.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Shamistha even my wife do all the work herself in the home, but she makes the point to go for the walk in the evening with another lady. We go to temple on mostly on holidays or Sunday
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.