OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Can we have a society without any crime?
Recently I got good pic from my friend on my mail. Which made me think about it. Here it is. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6437]} This is shows that God always their for...
Friends we have 20 members who have already got cheque and 10 are going get cheque. so This proves that this is a legit site so please friends post the image of cheque in your...
Are you fed up with your slow PC? Well you can Speed Up your PC by 3 times. In this post you’ll find some of the most significant ways to speed up your PC. For your convenience,...
Friends, All we are aware that a positive set of mind is essential to succeed in our endeavor in life.But somewhere down the line all we subject to occasional bouts of...
World's largest mobile manufacturer, Nokia, has announced the launch of it's second 'Touch and Type' mobile at the second day of Nokia World 2010 Event in London.
Hello, Let's use this thread to celebrate the magic figure of 5000. Now the count is 7 to go !!!
PLS tell me the one thing which u would like to get as a gift?
P T Usha, one of India's best-known athletes and the queen of Indian track, has not been invited for the opening ceremony of Commonwealth Games, the biggest sporting event in...
People are considering today's day as auspicious and some are buying car and many other things. What will you do on this auspicious day?
How many of you like to go to Barista and visit the coffee shop often?
What a taking of this picture. Nice one. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4024]}
Are you a quality writer? Please express your viewpoints.
Friends, Summer has started and it is very hot everywhere. Can you suggest me a coolest place to visit for a weekend?
The Forbes list of Hollywood's most influential celebrities is out and director Steven Spielberg tops the list as the most able person to affect people or events. He is almost...
Today evening I heard the news that a passenger plane was hijacked.The plane was from Spanish city of Malaga.
Don't you think this is against democracy?
When the question of sharing and discussiong any of your problems that pops up or comes up in your life, then with whom you prefer to share it? Is it with your friends or brother...
While trying to post a first article on this day I am getting error msg has "Save failed with the following error: Maximum of 5 articles are allowed per day. Please try...