Dear friends

I want to share with you my project which i have done in my company for awareness.

The voice is mine and the graphics is done by my collegue who is a graphics designer.

I suggest you to add comments....
Community Water Center

Swetha Shenoy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hey Swetha, just saw the video and its great! Your voice over is also very clear but just a suggestion, the back ground music can be a little softer! The content is very good and its clear that you have really worked hard to do this!

Many congratulations to you and your friend! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Really great job done and many congratulation to you and friends. Nice video.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thanks Kalyani and Ram Prosad

Well the thing was, we wanted to make the music softer but the fact is companies in our sector donot attempt to listen to soft music, hence we kept a music that actually makes someone excited.(like something is happening now)

Swetha Shenoy
that was awesome swetha , nice job. congratulations for your success

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

nice ..really liked it swetha..your target audience is more of children right?
thanks sarala

thanks deven

my target audience is villages

Swetha Shenoy
I have been quite impressed with the professional touch and feel confident enough of its success in reaching out to your target audience! All the very best!
really nice project...... hearty congratulations to you....the whole presentation was really impressive.

smriti
Thankyou smriti :)

In-fact one thing remains : we are drinking the same water which the dinosaurs also drank! That means no 'new' water is added to this planet for ages!

Imagine!

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.