OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Hello Marverick, Today i saw some new tabs named "Related polls, Latest polls, Most voted polls" below the poll question. I think testing of some new feature is...
hi friends wishing you all happy new year and happy Christmas. In 5th one day match when dhoni will come back then who will be dropped out virat kohali who scored 100 in...
Your take friends, do you think this is an important day in any way for us?
Hello Editors, I've posted many reviews from 16-sep-10 to till today. More than 10 days have passed. When will my articles approved.
Hello Friend after very long period I am Back in Boddunan
u'r mind says Have I Ever Told You???Have I ever told you...Have I ever told you?that if I sit really still and silent,sometimes. I like to thinkI can hear your heart beatingin...
Daily intaking of cucurbit juice to death.This is happened in delhi.
Sonia Gandhi's advice reminds me of a trick told by a Railway passenger. He would always travel without ticket. But he would always have ample cash. He would not mind paying fine...
hai, I'm going to share technology links from various resources here.you too can share. Thanks Ashok
this one seems hilarious to me....
Summer is definitely letting us down with soaring temperatures all parts of india. What r some of the ways to beat the heatÉ In my view, Butter milk(lassi) and coconut...
The proposed bill proposes that all movable and immovable assets acquired by a married couple or a couple living together be classified as joint property which would be divided...
Why facebook is better than other social networking website?
Australia after putting in a consistent performance in this tournament finally failed to clear the last hurdle and England are the new champions.
Many has IQ it has not tested before but according to IQ here are some people who come...
Today is 64th Republic Day . Let celebrate this day and pay homage to all of our freedom fighters.
I wish it was as free from some of the evils as our leaders and martyrs who sacrificed their lives to achieve it imagined. However we can still change our ways and convert our...
The adage.’Early bird catches the worm’ is well known. But there are people who do not believe in the adage. Do you think being an early worm has its disadvantages?
The Indian fishermen are not safe form bullets of foreign ships even in Indian water. Some persons from an Italian merchant ship have been arrested. This is gross inhuman action...
How much time it will take to approve an article and show on directory. :S