OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

I have heard from many couples who have passed their half century mark, including my parents, that real love for each other starts in their old age, when physical love may not be...
There is a easy way to get the multiplication with 11. suppose if any one ask you 53*11 then what you will do? You will multiply that is 53 53* ____...
Friends, I once again round off the day with another quote of that sage-Swami Vivekananda which is another gem. "Why are people so afaraid?The answer is that they...
Here in this site you can see best and useful tricks of windows 7 that will help you in your jobs and activities for doing it speedily. You can see the huge list of shortcut keys...
O My dear!! I was longing for you! You were out of view!! O my love, O my dear!! finally u came to near!! You are just like a dew! Very fresh and new!! I was...
With the town turning into a virtual fortress ahead of the verdict in the Ayodhya title suit case, the makeshift temple at the disputed site, which is otherwise abuzz with...
Here is the link,Friends. http://news.oneindia.in/2010/10/04/schedule-of-indians-event-in-cwg-on-monday-oct-4.html
Now corruption in Indian politics especially UPA ruled Union Govt. and Congress rules state govts has reached climax. Very serious view need be taken. But the Congress is...
the helplessness of a father...
Please share your views on things which we need to focus on for starting a home business like selling some home made products like jam,cakes,etc.,?
ndagi Na Milegi Dobara Producer: Ritesh Sidhwani and Farhan Akhtar Director: Zoya Akhtar Cast: Hrithik Roshan, Farhan Akhtar, Abhay Deol, Katrina Kaif and Kalki Koechlin What...
Very Good Evening to all of you and I begin with the good news of India's success in Hockey in one of the prestigious torurnaments of the world after some time.India beat even...
So the first medal came from shooting by Gagan Narang. :) He bagged Bronze medal in 10m shooting.Haryana goverment has announced 1 Cr Rs for him and he will be given an IAS...
Are there any sites like Google Adsense
There are so many games.... In all of the games what is best game you played
There are many things available in nature to cure diabeties. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/natural-remedies-for-diabetes-slideshow/
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10453]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10575]}
Dravid at the age of 41 made his presence felt by leading his team very well in this ipl and on the other hand dhoni as usual did a fantastic job.But who would you pick dravid or...
Here are few guilt every woman lives with. I know its hard to say NO not for women its tough for men also. It happens many times when we repent for saying YES to certain...