Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Deepti wrote:
[quote]:) Articles would be approved by editors. Then the support team would assign the cash credits.

I have seen the articles. They are approved. Hope the support team should approve them all...

Replied to Ashok the same. This would be resolved soon. :)[/quote]

Deepti can i ask you one question..how many article do any editor review everyday..and do you have any estimate of number of article posted everyday..( i mean is there any tools to know the number of article/review to be reviewed) :huh:
Yes Rajani... :)

There is limit for reviewing articles also.... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I think Ashok's problems are resolved now! Let us wait for the return of other editors for things to improve.Thanks Deepti for your initiative!
So many of the active members were inactive in last days.Why?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Thanks Chinmoy.. :)

Abid.. We are just members and sometimes many of the duties take up priorities... :) But this time, all the members were absent at the same time... :(
Santosh - Busy with his new job. Intimated already. Seen a reply from him this week too. :)
Meean - Not well. She has intimated already.
Lohit - Busy with job search.

This is a common thing.. :) Let us hope to see all the active members back again.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I think when compared to weekends rest of the days almost the activity is same...

Lets hope all the members come back again with a bang.. :)
Hope for the best... :)

I hope the same.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Yes Deepti...i think hope for the best..let us wait..
I am hoping that things would be normal when all the editors return to their jobs! It's a temporary problem.
As Gulshan suggested why can't the panel of editors be increased?.Is there any difficulty in implementing that? :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.