Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
She may do it here though the fact remains the fact. :laugh:

Your respect for facts won't go down well with her! She must be busy collecting all her ammunition! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your respect for facts won't go down well with her! She must be busy collecting all her ammunition! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let her do that I don't fear but I expect you would surely disappear and reappear once she cools down. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Let her do that I don't fear but I expect you would surely disappear and reappear once she cools down. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's the only way to survive from her wrath!!! I am sharing this secret with you, don't let others know it!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

It's the only way to survive from her wrath!!! I am sharing this secret with you, don't let others know it!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

No more secret now she might be aiming her guns on you now. Run if you want to survive. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No more secret now she might be aiming her guns on you now. Run if you want to survive. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Very honest piece of advice, here I go and wishing safety for all!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
am really surprised :blink: :blink:
not even a single lady :silly: :silly:

let them take my IQ test. I may score above 200 ;) ;) :cheer: :cheer:

Even I am also surprised to see that there is no lady in the list but its proved now that females have less IQ than men. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not necessarily !Intelligent Ladies are intelligent enough not want to show their intelligence openly , rather use it as and when required and as and when situation demands it :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.