OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Good {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4067]}
Do you believe that you will come to this world next time after your death? If you will come then in which form you want to come I think we will get our man body after 8400000...
this is what we must be proud of...
The earth quake occured in assam,nagaland and mizoram at 6.8 on rictor scale.50 members died in this earthquake.
Make 1000 by using eight 8 but + must be used only once but must use all symbols.
Child abuse is equivalent to committing murder.Please share your views.
Some people are very possessive about their dear ones.....spouse, friends or even a sibling. Does it mean they love them in more intensity? Will the other person really love it,...
Christmas waste can fuel 20 trips to moon http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/science/Christmas-waste-can-fuel-20-trips-to-moon/articleshow/11262162.cms
My daughter was praised by her teacher in the school in the first PTM. :laugh: Her teacher said she is very active and remains very attentive in the class.She is the forst person...
Here are some tablets at low cost. http://in.video.yahoo.com/blogs/st/latest-tablets-small-budget-071133735.html
Success Steps for your life. It is really useful for you. Check it out. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9805]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10573]}
is der any way to earn money fast from this site? as of now what i m seeing is dat in a particular month we cannot earn more than 2000 from the site so tell me some other way?
In ancient India, there was this system of 'samdahi medutation' that you could opt for if people thought you were an awesome spiritual guru. In samadhi meditation people bury you...
One of my greatest cricketers Imran Khan has come out with an unvarnished truth. I rate the pace attack of the West Indie in the late 70s and 80s to be the deadliest and one...
Yes, they went through the horrible experience of being dubbed and cast away as failures!!! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10988]}
I read a post on the Facebook shared by a friend. The post was originally posted by General V.K.Singh about the great freedom fighter Lal Bahadur Shastri and wanted to share this...
According to a study, antibiotics residue found in chicken samples. For details click on the link: indiatimes
same name of the movie in different languages for example: Aradhana in bengali this movie is there, in hindi also it is there and in telugu also it is there. I dont know...
Hello friends, these days mostly i noticed that the GF word is just a time pass. Many youngsters just have gf or bf for some times then changed and get anotehr gf and bf. I just...