Hello Editors, I've posted many reviews from 16-sep-10 to till today. More than 10 days have passed. When will my articles approved.

Vijay U
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think two of our editors are absent for different reasons.Meean was not well and Lohit is not very active these days that could be the reason.
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]I think two of our editors are absent for different reasons.Meean was not well and Lohit is not very active these days that could be the reason.[/quote]

yes vijay as chinmoy has wrote that many of our editors are absent,and some of them are inactive....that;s why your article are not approved yet..
Hey Ashok..... Sorry for not noticing this thread...

Will you send me the links to the articles.. I will have a look...
Send me PM...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Yes, most of the active editors are absence..i think now as Deepti has noticed your problem will be solved.. :)
Yes Rajani... :) I think I am the only active editor present now.. ;)

Well.. It would be good to see Meean and Satosh back soon.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I hope all our editors will soon be active.Deepti,thanks for your effort.
Hello Deepti. I have sent you a PM with my article links. Please see it.

Vijay U
There should be some time fixed for review/ evaluation of articles. One week would be reasonable. A panel of editors- around ten- should be constituted so that in absence of some, the job could be allocated to others.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

:) Articles would be approved by editors. Then the support team would assign the cash credits.

I have seen the articles. They are approved. Hope the support team should approve them all...

Replied to Ashok the same. This would be resolved soon. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Ya i got the reply from deepti... we will wait and see... B)

Vijay U
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.