OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Vacancy not for Indians/ Asians- This racial discrimination was revealed through an advertisement for petty job in Australia. This outraged the Asians and Indians....
Now a days in schools teachers are giving lots of projects to thier students. What are the uses of project works... :)
Wish that the warmth of joy and the glow of Lord's blessings be there on...
:( Home minister statement that RSS is running training camp for terrorist, give a chance to Pakistan terrorist to raise eyebrow on India and they threat to attack. It is right...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10452]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10574]}
In his Independence day message, President has warned neighbors that there is a limit to India's patience....
The results of two states which have gone to elections and have a sizable presence of Muslims clearly indicate that they never fail to vote on considerations other than community...
Can i get cash for weblinks
World Book Day is being celebrated through out the world. What is shocking is that a study has revealed that 774 million people still cannot read!...
A friend just shared this link: Animal Parenting Moments I found it cute..go check it out!
Hello Friends.. Boddunan is like a part time job for all, This thread is just started to know each' actual profession. So put in your profession here in this post and also...
Which is better "SCHOOL LIFE" or "COLLEGE LIFE" ?
Hello friends, we are Indians. Indian people have their different image in this world. But there are some worst things are also in our Indians.. Indian people till after a...
Hello Friends, everyone says i have a different & unique name. A very few people have this name lohit. when someone ask my name and i tell my name to that person then at...
Now this article is available for you all and for new comers. This is specially one for new comers. Here is the...
Boddunan has crossed 1500 articles and its very fast because boddunan had crossed 1000 articles few days before and now boddunan has 1500+ articles. Congrats to all...
Do men use more cosmetics or women?
guys please watch this video...i just wanted to share this video with you..but due to less participation in Google and youtube video thread....i shared it in a new...
Here is the link. http://news.oneindia.in/2010/09/05/googles-ranking-of-websites-faces-investigation.html