Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I hope manisha should have elobrated the thought..
I hope manisha should have elobrated the thought..it is not clear to give any view.
I don't know if it's her style and she already won a Forum Activator Award!!!! And should be feeling more encouraged to involve herself more interactively!
Chinmoy, She had created many threads and we participated there... :)

So she got the award... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
@Deepti

I have not cast any doubt about her eligibility for this award rather I find in her possessing a very sharp intellect in raising intellectually stimulating subjects in her thread.My sole aim was to encourage her into anwering the questions of the members which can add liveliness into the proceeding.And if I have failed to convey this it's my fault.
I agree with your statement that she should actively give answers and participate in discussions...just by starting question that too not clear she can not manage to Win again and again. :unsure:
Yes,floating threads alone is not good I believe. At least the initiators must be there to clear our doubts.Manisha,I request you to please clarify our doubts.
Let us hope she shares our sentiments and goes on contributing by being alive to the issues which all we have raised!
Seems like Manisha has a habit of disappearing after creating the threads, that too very ambiguous ones!

Has she too gone on a long walk or retreated into forests??? Is the present question!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Kalyani

She has posted replies to a few threads and I like the way she expressed herself! Very thought-provoking ones!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.