u'r mind says
Have I Ever Told You???Have I ever told you...Have I ever told you?that if I sit really still and silent,sometimes. I like to thinkI can hear your heart beatingin time with
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hey dear could you please explain?

I haven't undrestood what you want to say....
It all depends on one's mood and the person to open up for one!
Manisha,I could not get the question.Could you be more clear? :) :)
I have observed that she doesn't come up any clarification even when it's sought! Please do clarify when you float a subject for discussion!
Probably she belongs to the Guild of Philosophers who only speak and let the others to interpret their sentences as best as they can!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

One-way communication is a monologue! And all we are here for interactive exchanges!
manisha wrote:
[quote]u'r mind says
Have I Ever Told You???Have I ever told you...Have I ever told you?that if I sit really still and silent,sometimes. I like to thinkI can hear your heart beatingin time with[/quote]

I didn't understand anything.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Me too friends... I haven't understood the topic.. :dry:

I think Manisha should reply to atleast one of the topic in return... :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Manisha's post actually seems incomplete. It has a rather abrupt ending... But what a way to grab attention! Makes you keep wondering what she was trying to say. :)
This is all poetic conveying no meaning. Biologically, heart is not a seat of emotions or thoughts. Mind is nothing but your brain. I am no different from my brain (mind, if you say so). Mind will never tell me anything because this has no separate identity. Sometimes, you are indecisive and then say- My mind tells this or this. This is all confusing approach.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.