The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I wish it was as free from some of the evils as our leaders and martyrs who sacrificed their lives to achieve it imagined. However we can still change our ways and convert our country what it used to be 'A golden bird' with little efforts from all of us.

Yes we Indian are capable in removing in doing it, we proved it many time, 1977, 1980, 1985. It is time for leader to care. Happy Independence day :) :) :)
I wish it was as free from some of the evils as our leaders and martyrs who sacrificed their lives to achieve it imagined. However we can still change our ways and convert our country what it used to be 'A golden bird' with little efforts from all of us.

Yes we Indian are capable in removing in doing it, we proved it many time, 1977, 1980, 1985. It is time for leader to care. Happy Independence day :) :) :)

As long as there are people like you who care for our motherland no one can look at us with bad intentions. thank you.

Thanks every one who participated.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.