OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Every Computer users wants pc without any problems.Get best Networking ,Mail now. Also get online jobs,work from home,make money Tips and Enjoy Films latest picture TRY
my mom did records she washed my our clothes for 53 years-i'm feeling really bad & now whn i gifted her washing machine she is in pain of shoulder She nvr complaint 2...
Nobody could imagine that CWG which was the centre of controversy involving fincial scandals and irregularities,poor preparations and all that,would have such a spectacular...
Your future. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3850]}
Has any body here been in relation with Dr. Narayan Dutt Shrimali? I want to have some more information about his personal life before taking his Diksha.
Hi Friends, I'm going to share amazing,rare,movie pictures links from various resources here. you too can share any image links. Thanks Ashok
This are true. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4063]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4064]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4065]}
is this true? i have real doubts about this...
why
why lord Venkateswara's blessing hand will be upside down? What is the story and reaons behind it? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4112]}
The recent studies found that the children who will feed their mother milk gets more iq. Children feeding milk in days iq ratio. 4-6...
Helllo moderator As i submitted 10 reviews befor 2 weeks no response is there it is still in pending please solve this problem i had already send URL to you before four days
Multi-vitamin pills a waste of money, says study http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/science/Multi-vitamin-pills-a-waste-of-money-says-study/articleshow/11274543.cms
With the disintegration of the joint family system , many things changed in our society. As families became nuclear and self sufficient, it also made them less dependent on the...
Yesterday when I gave vote on polls I found that my points are not being added and same problem happened today also.Please tell me what happened?
Share your views. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9801]}
What do you think is it good that Player like Sachin Tendulkar is retirering from IPL....
I personally believe, though men are physically stronger than women, mentally he is weaker than woman. A woman withstands a bad situation and keep her mind calm more than men....
It is a safe game to avoid risks in life. But is it really possible to be totally risk averse in life?? You might actually be exposing yourself to more risks if such an attitude...
We come across lot of parents stating that their children have grown up to be very demanding. Such parents often claim that they have to face serious problems coping with...
The first phase of counselling for MBBS course will be held between 6 July and 17 July at the auditorium of Kilpauk Medical College. . The seat matrix will be displayed at...