OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

i m new to it i m not following the payment system of the system they issue once in a month or they issue every time we get Rs. 1500 in a particular month?? neither m i...
Blackheads is the common problem for oily skin people. So, let's see the home made remedies to remove blackheads. Blog link removed
A historic moment for Indian soccer as FIFA has done honor to India by deciding to hold the mega event in 2017 and this is hoped to give a very big boost to development and...
As per the news thousands of babies go missing in India every year. Most are stolen by servants, drivers, maids and strangers. Most of those missing never show up. Tragic. Poor...
When you lie, you have to remember many things in order to make it genuine. Where as a Truth doesn’t {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11040]}
Helping In name of Scolding to prove that your r really doing greatness or UPKAAR 2 U is it way of generosity did u like Scolding Parents /PALS Is it right
They always believed they could get to the final, but that's where it seemed to end
A recently available frightening report suggests that every one of the numerous years of research which proved which burgandy or merlot wine can be a heart-friendly consume is...
Why women are not treated at par with men? (Especially in India)
can we replace plastic with any one?
I think most of us wish or pray for ourself most of the time or even entire life. Have you ever did this for others? If so share it here. :)
1 week has passed since, newspaper strike has begun in Kerala. Distributors are asking for more remuneration. :angry: How many of you don't read newspaper every day? For...
The political parties and the public paid tribute to the victims of the twin blasts in hyderabad yesterday.
Following is the message I sent to the Boddunan member, when he asked me as to... "How to post photos for articles on Boddunan.com?": Hello “…name…”, You may...
Friends it is good to know that Sonia Gandhi will replace Manmohan Singh, present PM of India. At the same time, many new changes will be done to make UPA strong enough to win...
http://www.boddunan.com/browse-content.html The above page is not viewable.It is shown as 500 Internal Server error. This page is the article's main page having article's...
The Japan based consumer and electronics manufacturer, Toshiba, has recalled more than 41,000 laptops in United States after widespread reports of overheating and even melting.
India, which gets nearly a quarter of the remittances from the United Arab Emirates and has lakhs of labourers working in the region, could be worse off than most other nations...
How to post article with scripts and codes? Once i posted a article with some scripts, but the comment was use code style tag and post the articles with scripts. I dont know...
http://download.cnet.com/windows/ hope this link would be useful. :)