OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

What is your percentage of points for boddunan?
What is soul searching?
What is the general cause of fear?
http://xxxtipsandtricksxxx.blogspot.com/2010/06/worlds-best-popular-and-most-browsed.html
The meaning and level of satisfaction varies from person to person. What is your take?
Who is most likely to win ICC CHAMPIONS TROPHY?
What is means of boddunan?
Yesterday it was a great day for Dravid who crossed 11000 runs in test match.Also to Dhoni who crossed 2000 runs in test match.And also today to me because I touched 2000 points...
Mumbai: A 31-month-old girl has been allegedly raped by her teenage neighbour in Versova, Mumbai. "The rapist is my neighbour. His name is Danish Sheik. My daughter is only...
Curse is a part of mythology and in epics itself, it is described many times. Yet, I do believe that if curses are made by some innocent person broken heart, the other person...
Hi friends, I just want share an interesting Forum Game. This is a very simple game and to participate in this game you just need to know any daily news or facts or...
Do you think that women bargain better than man?
Despite of several controversies, Commonwealth Games 2010 tickets are on demand when Delhi is all set to begin the games on Sunday, Oct 3. The online tickets' range started from...
What did the boy bee say to the girl bee? The right answer will be revealed within 24 hours............ So come on guys and gals put in all your brains
Dear Friends, Today I have many Good news to share with all of you.. Friends. 1.I have passed IBM Certification for WebSphere Message Broker V6.1, Solution Development. I...
Is saying NO in life is correct or not?
Dear Friends as you all see that this time 14 member has got Rs100 Each for revenue share and I think this will increase members activity. And in the month of April I expect...
I personally believe "Love knocks the heart door of certain persons' heart many times while it may never knock a few, even once in a life time". What is your...
Is Forex Trading valid in India? What are the essential steps and eligibility criteria to get an account and how much can be made on initial investment of about Rs.10000 ?
What are the reasons that Mumbai is so croudy place of India?