why lord Venkateswara's blessing hand will be upside down? What is the story and reaons behind it?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4112]}
download.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Venkateswara means ? Is it the lord of Tirupati? I am also interested to know in details.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
yes, he is the ultimate lord who is in tirupathi, he is also know as venkanna, chalapathi, balaji, sri, srinivasa and many many more name. I dont know what bengali people call him.

Ok I will tell the answer.

Lord Venkateswara's right front ward stretched hand is upside down that is towards his lotus feet because he says symbolically to his devoties that they be one in him and enjoy the eternal bliss.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, he is the ultimate lord who is in tirupathi, he is also know as venkanna, chalapathi, balaji, sri, srinivasa and many many more name. I dont know what bengali people call him.

Ok I will tell the answer.

Lord Venkateswara's right front ward stretched hand is upside down that is towards his lotus feet because he says symbolically to his devoties that they be one in him and enjoy the eternal bliss.

that is a good explanation yo have given...

not many people outside Andhra will not know about it.. good work..keep going..
Oh thats great sarala even me i dont know about this.thanks for sharing.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thanks Sarala, even i did not know it.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.