OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Let us share some facts regarding the nutritional value of the fruits that we consume in our daily life.
Friends my one blog was previously coming in google search for lot of posts but this time not coming in search only some post coming what could be the reasons.
Nowadays people are seeing films as another name of glamour and fashion. That's why heroines are doing anything they can do onscreen, to sustain in this industry. :evil: :evil:...
Even the giant leaps of technology and incredible power of the net can never rob the pride of place of the BOOKS. Books will remain as books {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9416]}
Insurance is also a commodity. When you buy a commodity, you opt for low price and and more quantity. But an exception is made in case of life insurance. Term insurance is...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10176]}
If you do not have any pets, would you be interested in having them if the conditions are right? And if you can, then which pets would prefer? Personally if I had my way, then...
What is Pending moderation? I have written 3 reviews and in all that the message is showing " Pending Moderation " Are they approved?
Now Sidharth trivedi of Rajasthan Royals accepted that he took money from one of the bookies and hope he will reveal few more...
Cruise disaster http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/9019114/Cruise-disaster-Captain-ordered-dinner-as-ship-sank.html
The world has become a deplorable place these days. Children are committing crimes, experimenting with drugs/alcohol/cigarettes/, running away from homes etc. What can be done to...
Pablo Picasso, the celebrated Artist says, when he was a child, he wanted to paint. But, when he grew up, he wanted to paint like an elder. Pablo Picasso was influenced by the...
I am a new member here, Just joined boddunan and looking forward to great learnings. I found this forum informative and I have joined here.I hope i can stay here long.
first tour as captain of the Australian team will be the last of the Ricky Ponting era, as the new captain said he would wait until the conclusion of the brief Bangladesh trip to...
The biologists have come across an intersting find while studying the genetic profile of Tibetans who live 13000 feet above the sea level but amazingly they don't suffer from...
Which you like more QnA or Forum discussion?
Do you think fair price shop help the poor and needy people?
How to control pollution?what steps to be taken to prevent this?
Tired after waiting for more than a year for a job, around 70 former students of Frankfinn Institute of Airhostess Training met Shiv Sena MLA Eknath Shinde on Saturday at the...
This is my group photo of 3rd class in St marry school,Chandigarh.Its 13 years back picture...