Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Aman Sinha wrote:
[quote]You can't say that there is no thing like spirituality until yo have tried it yourself. I have tried it and I know its power. Even science says that first you should experiment ad then after you can approve or disapprove an idea. I need a Guru so that I may receive some help when I find myself struck in between two collasping ideas.[/quote]

Aman So far I have never found any laboratory where spirituality is tested. You may carry out experiments with some thing which is concrete and real. You talked of some Kundalini awakened by the said Guru. what is this Kundalini. If this is a body part, you need consult a doctor or biologist rather than so called Gurus. Will Kundalini be visualized by X Ray or some other scientific test.

If you tell your conflicting or collasping ideas, as you said, there are many knowledgeable members on this site, who may clarify on this forum itself. It appears that you have no actual or concrete doubts but have just been carried away by some confusing and imaginary notions. If you have any real doubts, your parents, school teachers and experienced members on this site will help you.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Aman, I have searched the web site and found that Srimali is connected with dark zone of astrology, tantra, other similar studies. I fear that further moving in this direction will spoil your career and lead you nowhere. But you have curiosity. Please go through following link. It is okay to get some information about even these pseudo sciences but it is fatal to act on these. I may stress that the activities like human sacrifice, Tantra sadhana on human dead bodies etc are based on such spiritual gurus. Science and not these fake Gurus are key to peace and progress of humanity.

http://www.siddhashram.org/

No idea about this.

Want to make each day Accountable

I think what Gulshan proved is enought to tell you that this guy is not good to seek advice ot whatever you want..but i suggest you that god have given us a gift call brain which will lead us to either bad or good thinking..Bad thinking though will satisfy our desires it will give us dissatisfaction and unrest after sometime..so trust such gurus who are fit for nothing is not a good or wise thinking. I also suggest to concentrate on career and studies instead of wasting time on such people.. :unsure: :)
Great posts by Gulshan! Quest for truth should be the goal of any rational person and as one passes through various phases of life and acquires experience and knowledge which enable him to take a correct position on this issue!
I cannot control the urge. Its outside my extent. Whenever I stop thinking about all these things, I receive failure in anything I do. I am restless. Take an example of just studies, I cannot concentrate o my subject studies unless I give at least some time i all these. This is the reason I am searching for somebody who can help me out of such problems. I feel like I am being dragged into those things. All these happened suddenly and I feel some divine presence and some fragrances too many times, even though I am involved in other works. Sometimes I fell extreme bliss and pleasure suddenly. I cannot express it in words. I have seen many ups and downs at this small age and I know that no body likes me, not even my family, despite my dedication to it. I made some steps into the spiritual world for some peace and this has happened to me.I didn't do any sadhana or anything. I just tried to make myself more truthful and pure from heart.
Aman Sinha wrote:
[quote]I cannot control the urge. Its outside my extent. Whenever I stop thinking about all these things, I receive failure in anything I do. I am restless. Take an example of just studies, I cannot concentrate o my subject studies unless I give at least some time i all these. This is the reason I am searching for somebody who can help me out of such problems. I feel like I am being dragged into those things. All these happened suddenly and I feel some divine presence and some fragrances too many times, even though I am involved in other works. Sometimes I fell extreme bliss and pleasure suddenly. I cannot express it in words. I have seen many ups and downs at this small age and I know that no body likes me, not even my family, despite my dedication to it. I made some steps into the spiritual world for some peace and this has happened to me.I didn't do any sadhana or anything. I just tried to make myself more truthful and pure from heart.[/quote]

Aman I think you should consult a good psychologist. I have written an article "Astrological predictions How true"
I request you to go through the article. Please adopt a rational approach. We are social beings. You owe lot to your family, sisters and whole society. You cannot live in isolation. Listen to them and if you are at least interested in spirituality, read Swami Vivekananda and Swami Dayanand, who are best guides.

Who is this one? Why do you go to take Diksha from him?I hadn't heard at all.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Who is this one? Why do you go to take Diksha from him?I hadn't heard at all.[/quote]

Abid Deekshaa is the ritual of introduction in a particular shrine named after a spiritual Guru. This is a sort of worshiping a living person. Often after death of one Guru, his son or daughter takes over. This is worst form of personality consult. Many GURUS Like Asha Ram, Ram Raheem, Jai guru Dev etc have built huge buildings and ashrams and amassed wealth.

I am in perfect agreement with Gulshan!A psychologist should be consulted for a correct assessment!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.