Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
[quote]Aman Sinha wrote:
[quote]I cannot control the urge. Its outside my extent. Whenever I stop thinking about all these things, I receive failure in anything I do. I am restless. Take an example of just studies, I cannot concentrate o my subject studies unless I give at least some time i all these. This is the reason I am searching for somebody who can help me out of such problems. I feel like I am being dragged into those things. All these happened suddenly and I feel some divine presence and some fragrances too many times, even though I am involved in other works. Sometimes I fell extreme bliss and pleasure suddenly. I cannot express it in words. I have seen many ups and downs at this small age and I know that no body likes me, not even my family, despite my dedication to it. I made some steps into the spiritual world for some peace and this has happened to me.I didn't do any sadhana or anything. I just tried to make myself more truthful and pure from heart.[/quote]

Aman I think you should consult a good psychologist. I have written an article "Astrological predictions How true"
I request you to go through the article. Please adopt a rational approach. We are social beings. You owe lot to your family, sisters and whole society. You cannot live in isolation. Listen to them and if you are at least interested in spirituality, read Swami Vivekananda and Swami Dayanand, who are best guides.[/quote]
I knew it that you guys too would consider me mad. But believe me, I experience them and they are not just my imagination. Earlier, I used to ask my sister if she had same feeling or smell if she were with me and she said that she too felt sometimes. One of my friends,Rohit, has also positively replied me many times.
@Aman

I am sorry if I have hurt you anyway but I was trying to suggest that there are certain phases in our life when our minds -the storehouse of all mysteries- generate a lot of signals and auto-suggestions which we find very difficult to comprehend and interpret and that's reason I suggested like that.Please don't misunderstand me!
Aman,
As Ceeem told I also think that it is the psychology that makes this.We have different feelings at different ages.So be careful before taking a decission.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
In the climactic stage of one's life one has more questions than he finds answers for which experience and knowledge in later years figure these out.So it's a natural phenomenon and if you don't like the idea to talk to a psychologist then talk to some worldly wise knowledgeable elders!
I think there is no need to talk it to more persons.But at this age our thoughts go in many diversed ways.

Visit my blogs:

Aman Sinha wrote:
[quote]gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
[quote]Aman Sinha wrote:
[quote]I cannot control the urge. Its outside my extent. Whenever I stop thinking about all these things, I receive failure in anything I do. I am restless. Take an example of just studies, I cannot concentrate o my subject studies unless I give at least some time i all these. This is the reason I am searching for somebody who can help me out of such problems. I feel like I am being dragged into those things. All these happened suddenly and I feel some divine presence and some fragrances too many times, even though I am involved in other works. Sometimes I fell extreme bliss and pleasure suddenly. I cannot express it in words. I have seen many ups and downs at this small age and I know that no body likes me, not even my family, despite my dedication to it. I made some steps into the spiritual world for some peace and this has happened to me.I didn't do any sadhana or anything. I just tried to make myself more truthful and pure from heart.[/quote]

Aman I think you should consult a good psychologist. I have written an article "Astrological predictions How true"
I request you to go through the article. Please adopt a rational approach. We are social beings. You owe lot to your family, sisters and whole society. You cannot live in isolation. Listen to them and if you are at least interested in spirituality, read Swami Vivekananda and Swami Dayanand, who are best guides.[/quote]
I knew it that you guys too would consider me mad. But believe me, I experience them and they are not just my imagination. Earlier, I used to ask my sister if she had same feeling or smell if she were with me and she said that she too felt sometimes. One of my friends,Rohit, has also positively replied me many times.[/quote]

Aman I just expressed my thoughts independently without any intention to hurt you. I wish you well. I have also given you link in my post that will enable you to reach the web site you desire. f you still wish, you can go the site of that 'guru' and do what you like.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan I hope Aman will understand and if he wants to approach the guru he couldnt have asked us any details regarding him. Let us hope he takes all the advices into consideration before taking any extreme step. :huh:
Aman wrote:
[quote]I knew it that you guys too would consider me mad. But believe me, I experience them and they are not just my imagination. Earlier, I used to ask my sister if she had same feeling or smell if she were with me and she said that she too felt sometimes. One of my friends,Rohit, has also positively replied me many times.[/quote]

Aman, no one thinks you are mad! I think the reason that Gulshan and Chinmoy suggested you see a psychologist is not because they think you are mad, but only because a psychologist will help you understand your own feelings and the ways to deal with them. It probably may be true that you do experience some kind of divine intervention, but because of your age and inexperience, you probably do need some expert help to help channelize your feelings and energies to something more fruitful and positive.

I do hope and trust you understand this! We are only trying to help you! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You are absolutely right,Kalyani! It's all our desire that he receives the right kind of assistance from us or any quarters!
Friends,
Aman should not have hurted as he really wished to have an opinion from others also.

Visit my blogs:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.