OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Sitting can kill you , I mean too much sitting can kill you . Human beings were always on their feet in the early years busy with some work or the other until the modern...
I used to do checking my emails frequently. What about you.
Why this is discrimination to me everybody quiz is not selected why.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10175]}
I was going through some quotes when I came across one that interested me - Don't Judge someone just because they sin differently ! There is a lot of truth in that sentiment...
I am following more than 100 twitter members, who aren't following me. So, there is a big gap between "followers" and "following". How do I find who aren't...
Omar Borkan Al gala was reportedly thrown out of Saudi Arabia because he was too handsome and would prove too irresistible to women. But it turned out to be advantageous to...
Helo everyone Iam going to Shirdi on july 14th. Though this is my 5th visit to Shirdi, but this time Iam going with all my family members. I want your suggestions about, what...
Do you exercise? What workout suits you the most? In my case a half an hour walk a day does good for me.
Twelve teams may contest the 2015 World Cup as the ICC is considering a compromise between the 14 teams of 2011 and a tight 10-team model currently on the table for the...
Hello maverick, early i had posted a mobile review for HTC EVO 4G. That review was rejected and the comment was no future mobiles plaese. I asked you on that time, you told that...
Whenever we think of soccer,the wizards of the Sambaland pop up before our eyes.Irrespective of the outcome of the World Cup 2010,no team has ever fascinated the soccer lovers...
What Is Most Important Thing In Your Life ?????? 1.Money 2.Family 3.love 4.Time
I noticed that, Single parent child's behavior is little different than other children. Are you agree that?
Why a vast gap exist between Have and Havenots (Especially in India)?
Does acid rain anyway hurt people?
Wel lot has been said about what to be shown in movies and tv, but what are the things those which should never be shown in movies and television. What things should be stopped...
http://xxxtipsandtricksxxx.blogspot.com/2010/07/100-most-beautiful-and-successfu
How to save rain water for the future generations?
When women are asked about the number of their partners, third of women dodge the truth while 64 per cent of these cut down on the number, researchers have found. Half lie...