Nobody could imagine that CWG which was the centre of controversy involving fincial scandals and irregularities,poor preparations and all that,would have such a spectacular end.At one point of time we were forced to think negatively for no fault of our own! This has been the best CWG in terms of medal harvest.Kudos to our indomitable sportspersons who have done us proud! Kudos to thousands of construction workers,engineers and policemen and security personnel! But once again I would want a full-fledged probe and appropriate punishment who were responsible for tarnishing the image of the country in the pre-games controversy!
hat-20101014.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I read in one article that the ending ceremony was not as grand as the opening one. Anyway well done CWG commity.
YOu are right Chinmoy! the ceremony was indeed spectacular. As an executor Surech Kalmadi is an efficient person, in spite of so many controversies, he has managed to make the event a success! But now with CWG over, there should be investigations into the whole issues and all the perpetrators be brought to task!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is indeed very good show even after so many controversies...I think only appreciating Suresh kalmadi is not good as lot of people have made it successful including our players...They have bagged many medals compared to previous CWG.. :)
I too consider that Indian partipants made CWG a great event.They really surprised us with so much of gold medals.Hats off to them.
I am happy that the central government has got down to the business of investigating the affairs leading to the pre-Games scandal!
Yes,I am too happy about the action taken by the Central government for probing the cwg controversies. :)
This issue should be accorded utmost priority and tackled with zero tolerance!
Lets hope the investigation doesnt get dragged for many decades...
Yes, India had proved its quality and confidence to host such big events.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
As a citizen of India i am really happy that India hosted the CWG events in a successful manner. :) :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.