Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There have been many changes in the institution of family in India, and some of the changes have been for the better because it gives more freedom for the members....The worst hit are the elderly people who find that the support system is lacking or comes with a lot of burden attached to it which makes life unhappy for them... Not just here,but this is alos a problem being faced by Indians living abroad ,given the link below..

http://www.indiaparenting.com/raising-children/129_285/living-together.html

I must say that we should be prepared for all situations. Even in villages they are facing such problems as younger lot is migrating to cities leaving elders behind. There is another problem with families where the children are limited to one or two and when they go off for studies and later for jobs there is no way but to live alone. Therefore this is better to develop a habit to get used to live alone when the time still permits.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There have been many changes in the institution of family in India, and some of the changes have been for the better because it gives more freedom for the members....The worst hit are the elderly people who find that the support system is lacking or comes with a lot of burden attached to it which makes life unhappy for them... Not just here,but this is alos a problem being faced by Indians living abroad ,given the link below..

I must say that we should be prepared for all situations. Even in villages they are facing such problems as younger lot is migrating to cities leaving elders behind. There is another problem with families where the children are limited to one or two and when they go off for studies and later for jobs there is no way but to live alone. Therefore this is better to develop a habit to get used to live alone when the time still permits.

I have got used to it :P and very well too, so much so that I love being alone....Of course I look forward to having my family around me, but am prepared for anything in life :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have got used to it :P and very well too, so much so that I love being alone....Of course I look forward to having my family around me, but am prepared for anything in life :)

Like me, I am also living but with my wife ever since my daughter went away to join BITS Pilani in 2004. Both of us resigned in 2009 and shuttling to see her, wherever she is.. These days we are baby sitting as our 15 months old GS is with us. I am having fun with him. Most of the time I am here on forums because no serious writing is possible as long as he is here.

Like me, I am also living but with my wife ever since my daughter went away to join BITS Pilani in 2004. Both of us resigned in 2009 and shuttling to see her, wherever she is.. These days we are baby sitting as our 15 months old GS is with us. I am having fun with him. Most of the time I am here on forums because no serious writing is possible as long as he is here.

LOL, it must be great having him around you ,he looks very active and naughty, and why not ? it is his birth right lol...children should be naughty at that age ... :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

LOL, it must be great having him around you ,he looks very active and naughty, and why not ? it is his birth right lol...children should be naughty at that age ... :cheer:

You are right he is too very active and wants me to accompany him everywhere. That is the reason I a still so far behind in every thing that I can do and complete before time.

You are right he is too very active and wants me to accompany him everywhere. That is the reason I a still so far behind in every thing that I can do and complete before time.

Make the most of it, you know that they grow up far too quickly and then you will hardly get to see him... :)

That is the case with most of the elderly now, with children moving far away for their studies and careers! I have read about several villages in Kerala where the its residents are all above age 50 and 60 because all the young, men and women both, have left them to work in Gulf countries. Really sad state of affairs but, inevitable now?? :unsure:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Make the most of it, you know that they grow up far too quickly and then you will hardly get to see him... :)

True! Enjoy his company while you can, because he will grow up big no sooner than you realize it and then he will be more attached to his various gadgets! :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Now a days even two brother can't live in one house. Both have a jealous from each other. The importance is changing in the society.

Want to make each day Accountable

Now a days even two brother can't live in one house. Both have a jealous from each other. The importance is changing in the society.

Sibling rivalry has been present from the Mahabharata times when Kauravas and Pandavas fought ....the difference is that the surroundings and circumstances have changed now...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.