Has any body here been in relation with Dr. Narayan Dutt Shrimali? I want to have some more information about his personal life before taking his Diksha.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Aman,
I am not aware of him.Is he a guru of a religion?. :)
Actually, he is considered to have awakened his Kundalini and he is a master of many Siddhis . His Ashram is in Jodhpur, Rajsthan and its name is Gurudham. I have heard a lot about him but I haven't recieved any info regarding his personal life. I want to know him well before giving my whole devotion to him.
Oh!Thanks for the information,Aman.It seems that you are very much interested in Spirituality.
You are master of your own destiny. There is no such thing as spirituality or spiritual gurus. Any of them will lead you to disaster. First be clear as to what you want in life. Then consider the means to achieve. I hope you will agree that any spiritual guru cannot help you solvle any of your own problems.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Never heard about this person before..hope to know from you.. :)
You can't say that there is no thing like spirituality until yo have tried it yourself. I have tried it and I know its power. Even science says that first you should experiment ad then after you can approve or disapprove an idea. I need a Guru so that I may receive some help when I find myself struck in between two collasping ideas.
But one thing Aman.A guru should be beyond doubts. :) :)
That's the reason why I want to clear all my doubts regarding him. I want to make it sure that whatever I have heard about him are really true.
@Aman

I think the information provided by you about your age shows you are still very young and any decision in this regard can be taken after you acquire sufficient experience in life!
I concur with Chinmoy! At such a young age of 18 or 19 you should actually focus more on education and career!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.