OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Thank you very much for congratulation of all friends for Wining caption writing context 9 to 14 aug
i want to know how can i attach an image in my article can anybody suggest me how to do it?
A peg of scotch whisky can reduce carbon emission too as scientists in Scotland have developed a biofuel from the by-products of whisky which can be used to power cars. Read...
CSD canteen facility to be given to welfare organisation for development? agree
Do you think posting poetry in boddunan be allowed just like article? Suggest
Hi friends I have to thank Boddunan as I received by first cheque, in fact I received 2 cheques which I am supposed to get, Rs.1106 Rs.3255 i)the cheque below...
The time is not far for women to rule in workplace. By 2020, one in every three workers will be a woman, study has revealed.
Will india win the 1st ODI in England? Now it looks india on top, Due to the rain they stopped play.
Using Windows password reset software is a very simple and effective way to reset forgotten Windows password. Windows might be one of the most reliable and effective operating...
4G
Airtel launches 4G services in Bangalore after kolkata.it is a good new for fast internet users.
Rajinikanth starrer 'Endhiran' has netted a collection of Rs 117 crore, surpassing the first-week collection of Bollywood's highest first-week grosser ' Dabangg . (Rs 82...
Where and how can I check my birthday gift which is 25 points.Tomorrow ie 25/09 is my birthday.
Good quote {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3848]}
The bird which can fly back wards. 1)Sparrow 2)Humming 3)Ostrich 4)Crow
Naxals launched a major offensive against police personnel CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) in an ambush in Dantewada district in the state of Chhattisgarh on Tuesday...
Which shows are your favorite tv shows? My favorite tv shows are Alias jag Desperate Housewives watch jag watch alias online
Who was the most merciless and cruel king in the world?
How the maths is having a lot of beautiful {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4061]}
dog/man who is better?
Fascinated by space and the astronauts? Then you would be happy to know what exactly they eat for survival when in space. To know more, click...