Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ordinary people don't surf net to read reviews.
Normally, Malayalam movies are suited for family audience. so....

But they show it in newspaper and on TV no need to surf net for it.Moreover the story of the film itself gives us the hint about the movie. :blink:

My brother and family has also gone without any knowledge. Isn't it?

I have read its review in many sites. But never read anywhere about such bad hinds. :blink: :blink:

Actually, reviews of that movie are very good, perhaps the best film released this year :)

Meera sandhu
Yes it is necessary for heroines to look beautiful and glamorous. Otherwise films are no more a medium of entertainment. We often look for handsome and strong physic heros. It is the looks which lifts the film up, to the extent of 50%. Rest depends on script and their acting talent.
Yes it is necessary for heroines to look beautiful and glamorous. Otherwise films are no more a medium of entertainment. We often look for handsome and strong physic heros. It is the looks which lifts the film up, to the extent of 50%. Rest depends on script and their acting talent.

Yes, heroines should look good on the silver screen. But does it mean, only short skirts can bring them glamour????????

Meera sandhu
Film Industry is another part of fashion.To stay longer in this industry one needs to be glamour.And our actor and actress maintain their glamour.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Film Industry is another part of fashion.To stay longer in this industry one needs to be glamour.And our actor and actress maintain their glamour.

But unlike heroes they are rejected at certain age. :blink:

Heroes like Dharmedra acted in many films as a hero when he became too old but I doubt if anyone would accept a heroine in the film of the same age. :blink:
All the new generation people wants some masala in every movie and that is what heoines are doing.

Want to make each day Accountable

Sometimes good stories getting success without any glamourous heroines. But glamour is important only to sustain in film industries for heroines. :unsure: :unsure:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
All the new generation people wants some masala in every movie and that is what heoines are doing.

Not always sometimes excessive masala becomes the reason of being denied by the audience. :laugh:
Yes film industry is a place of glamour.If the actress losses their glamour they had to loose work.So glamour is very essential for film industry.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I think good looks is not a major factor for heroes....but very important for a heroine to step into film field. Yet, her hard work can make it sustain.....not glamour factor only

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.