{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10176]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We just go to school to get education.We also learn many things.But our main teacher is our soul.We listen what our soul teaches us.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Teacher's plays an important role in our life. Teacher just like a soul
It's life. Whole world is a learning place. No teachers and no syllabi. Its up to you to chose your subject of your liking and gain proficiency in order to get a lucrative job. Otherwise you will remain unemployed
Without teacher we can't be able to stand on our foot. I miss my school days a lot
Teacher helps to learn but individuals should have some interest, which comes from inside.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10176]}

Fully agree with that, unless you are ready for it, nothing gets absorbed.It is the same with students - parents ask them to sit with the books for hours together without making sure whether it is actually benefiting them.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Teacher will so the path and students have to across it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
We are only teacher of ourselves.We can understand what is good and bad for us.

Sharmistha Banerjee
When we are a student our teacher teaches but later in our life we are only the teacher who teach ourselves

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

One never cease to learn from the day of his/her conception till he/she breathes his/her last. Every day, every moment is a new teacher.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.