OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Hello members. Boddunan has lost its place among 1,00,000 Our number of member is increasing but may be activities are decreasing. So I request all senior members who have got...
hi friend, i m not able articles to boddunan.when hit save everything get resets.plz anybody help me.is there anybody having same problem.
The 21-year-old Commonwealth Games 2010 prospect, who was beaten up with cricket stumps by the duo, has sustained head, hands and leg and may miss the soon approaching Delhi games.
Hi All, We have passed 20 days this month and have 5 members eligible for Boddunan Revenue Sharing. We still have 10 more days to go. So guys be active and be part of Boddunan...
Can there be counter revolution in China? Yechuri says that this is likely. In sixties, China has alleged counter revolutionary threat in Soviet Union. Is that true now about...
how to know all current context on boddunan
I have come across this interesting finding by a scientic study that how one does this handshake is indicative of the strength of that particular person.A firm handshake is sign...
Customers are always right! Do you agree?
What is the temperature at the altitude of 11 kilometer where jet Aircraft flies and we travel comfortably? ------------------ The answer is here in the following...
Satyamev Jayate in copyright trouble with Euphoria http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_satyamev-jayate-in-copyright-trouble-with-euphoria_1685812
U mite have different experience in Boddunan some1 liked Boddunan as gud earng opportunty,while some1 feels bonded wht u say
Will Anna able to remove corruption in India or its end of fight ? :huh:
I am facing problem in this site to reply topic.I am clicking twice to replay a topic.Any one is facing this problem.
I will miss Boddunan for 2 week ? will be back soon.
I am good at poetry and I have won many prizes at local level. Many people like my poems, which are related to society and emotions mostly. But I am looking for newer and more...
Akbar was the great Mughal Emperor in India. Compared to other Hindu rulers in India, do you think Akbar has done a lot for us?
Newton tested different college people. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4060]}
Was the 1996 cricket World Cup semi-final fixed? is kambli correct?
And more importantly is it OK to expect so much from a woman? Don’t you think she’ll lose upon her own identity in the mad race to score well as per her man’s ideals?
Some of my articles got approved, but they did got created.May I know the reason