OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Jamie Siddons, the Bangladesh coach, has said that his team will target Australia's new captain, Michael Clarke, during the three-ODI series, which begins on April 9 in Dhaka....
Jealousy is a kind of emotion which is negative thought and feeling of insecurity, fear and anxiety. We can say Jealousy of 2 types. Positive Jealousy and Negative...
Let's play a game today!!! The rule of the game is as such given below... I will ask a question and the next person posting has to answer the question and then post the...
Have you ever cheated on an Exam? Did you Get Caught? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5561]} Share your experiences here... :lol: :lol:
hi all name the actor/actress u dream to be
What are the pros and cons of having a credit card?
How do you like the auto rickshaw ride? Share your experience.
Do you think children suffer a lot of trauma due to over expectations of parent?
Are Indian villages our strength or weakness??
Today i will give you a trick how to know your DNA at your home the procedure is as follow: 1. Take an small beaker. 2. Take small quantity of solution of salt & water in...
Press the following on your mobile *#06# and the International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) number appears check the 7th and 8th digits 1 2 3...
Hi friends.... Please click below link... Yesterday i saw the forum discussion,still most of them don't know the eligibility criteria for getting revenue share...
Who is better Sachin Tendulkar or Rahul Dravid in test matches.
Friends I have noticed some peoples are posting their replies again and again. Is it allowed in this site?
Which team will win this year? what is your guess. I guess it will be KKR
Hai Maverick, I had wonned Top Voter of the day for 10th & 13th of this month with 204 & 209 votes. But in my total revenue sharing points it is not added. I want to know...
What is the problem with the Kings X11 Punjab players.Players in Punjab team are well known international players like yuvraj Singh,Kumar Sangakkara,Mahela Jayawardene,Irfan...
Hi, Now-a-days, online jewelery sites have become quite popular wherein you can buy jewelery online. Just wanted to know if these sites are genuine for example please let me...
The new way to invest in gold. http://www.goodreturns.in/personal-finance/investment/2011/10/e-gold-new-way-invest-gold.html
Congratulations to all Boddunan members! Keep it up