Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Also I would like to add that the tv channels are increasingly displaying exposing contents without any intervention from enforcements.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Is that so. How come Indian culture allow this.
The news seems so fake. Out of so many students that leave Frankfinn only these ones have problems. And only this batch?

I thinks it's just a publicity stunt guys...
Just wanna say you can never be exploited if you wont let any one to do so.Compromise with values and taking short cuts is the root cause of most of such kind of issues
sajeetharan wrote:
[quote]Just wanna say you can never be exploited if you wont let any one to do so.Compromise with values and taking short cuts is the root cause of most of such kind of issues[/quote]

I agree. It always takes two to do anything- right or wrong. Often people take short cuts because they are themselves not convinced of their worth. so they make compromise for the same of getting what they do not deserve. If we do not want to be exploited, we must fir clearly assess ourselves and our real worth and aim at only reasonable targets.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

SOME STRICT ACTION SHOULD BE TAKEN AGAINST FRANKFINN AIRLINES FOR THEIR SHAMEFUL ACT....

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.